Thursday, November 5, 2009

Many, many thanks.

Many, many thanks. I can't really even begin a list of who all to thank in this journey and in life.

First of all, my husband, Eric, who always puts up with my crazy ideas, and is my number one supporter and fan. I love you.

My wonderful friends. Without you, this would never came together. I am unorganized and you make me pull it together.

Mama Fu's! Randy was so excited to be a part of this event and he has been so generous with us.
25% of all tickets sold will come back to b club.

Traci with sweetcheekydesigns.blogspot.com has more than once wowed me with her creativity, generousity and friendship. If you need your blog or website "jazzed" up, she is the one to talk to.
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by sweet cheeky designs