Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shop, Sip & Share

I am SO excited about the upcoming event to help raise awareness and funds for the Breast Cancer Emergency Support Fund.

There will be shopping to be done, food to savor, live music to entertain us and fun to be had by all!! What better way to start your holiday season than by Shopping,Sipping and Sharing?

Event Details:
Thursday, December 10th 6:00 - 10 p.m.
Mama Fu's in the Triangle

Tickets for the event: $12.00 - which will include dinner, a non-alcoholic beverage and a raffle ticket!

25% of ticket sales will go b club
Vendor fees and 20% of all sales that night will go to b club

We will have vendors set up to sell you unique items to start your Christmas shopping off right.

There will be a cash bar set up outside.

We will have raffle drawings throughout the night for wonderful prizes.

I absolutely can NOT wait for this event. As a breast cancer survivor, this disease hits way too close to my home. I was fortunate enough to have had excellent support from my husband and my employer throughout my treatment. I now want to help those who aren't are fortunate as I was - everyone desires help.

Much love,
Renee

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by sweet cheeky designs